Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My Holidays

Today I will be talking about the exciting things I did in the holidays. Starting off this blog post I will be talking about the first exciting thing I did in the holidays, the first thing I did was play a game called Fortnite, this game is a strategic game that requires you to have skill and experience,I found this game challenging because the players in the game are very skilled, I did not play this game alone, I actually played it with my friends Toma and Tevita. it was fun because we killed a lot of people and killed each other.
Image result for fortnite
Image result for rainbows end

The other exciting things I did in the holidays was going to rainbow's end because it was fun spending time with my family there, and I also saw some school members there and family members. The first ride I went on was the stratosphere, it was scary but exciting when I was on it, the stratosphere is a ride when the ride spins and goes in the air, one thing I really liked was hearing people scream and laughing I had a great time at rainbow's end.




And the last thing I think that was exciting in my holidays was going to the park with my nieces and nephews, I think it was exciting because it was fun hearing them laugh and joke.

What did you do in the holiday's ?

๐Ÿ˜Feel free to comment down below๐Ÿ˜



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.