Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Production Reflection

IALT: Write an reflection about the production that happened yesterday

Yesterday we had to perform our production that we have been practicing for a week. I think the production went very well, and caught a lot of people's attention. My group in the production was the fijian group, we had to act out a scene that relates to natural disasters. Our natural disaster was floods, we had to act out a script, that relates to the flooding that happen in Fiji just months ago.
Image result for fiji flagKIA MANWANUI
PRODUCTION






I was only there for the first performance because I had to leave because I felt sick. But I was still there for my performance so I still got to perform, One thing I felt challenging was remembering my lines. My next steps could be to talk with expression and really interact with the audience.

 During our practices we had worked hard to complete and read our lines, and also come up with a little dance before we show the audience our play. My character in the play was a fisherman named Seci I am a thief in the play. I think the best part about the production was creating costumes and props.

Have you ever performed a play?
Comment what helped you remember your lines




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Reflection, Amon!
    About your question, What helped me to remember my lines is I just keep learning my lines until you get the the fact that you are confident of remembering your own lines and also if you are ever stuck on your lines then you can just read your script and then go back to your practice and say the part that you think you may need to work on.

    And also about your reflection, I like the way you are talking about the island that you were in instead of just reading your script which actually understands to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Timeus, Me Amon
      Thanks for the positive feedback but maybe re read your comment before you publish but otherwise thanks.

      Delete
  3. Hi Amon, It's Me Toma.
    It was sad hearing that had to go home because you were sick but
    I like the way how you were talking about what character you were in the story. But maybe next time you can re-read your work to see if it makes sense bceause it says "My Character in the play was a fisherman named Seci I am a thief in the play" and instead of writing that you could of said "My Character in the play was a fisherman named Seci who is a thief in the play".

    But still keep up the AWESOME work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amon its Me Suave nice punctuation
    you have there and make sure you be safe when sick felt pretty sad when you went because fe'ao was laughing because he was talking to miss komor it was pretty funny that story everybody was laughing but your group went well just keep and practicing your lines so you could remember them

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.