Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

What Is Technology?

WALA: Our Technological World

Today we were discussing the technology in our homes. I learned that technology is not just related to electricity. I learned that technology is something that has a useful purpose, the technology that helps me and my family is digital communication and food technology, digital communication helps my family by contacting one and another.   
Image result for food hungry jacks
Food technology helps my family by giving us energy to work,learn and do all sorts of things. One thing I find challenging when eating food is eating healthy. I think my next steps would be to think more about technology and take the information that I have now learnt and use it find out some more information

What Do You Know About Technology ?

⬇️๐Ÿ˜‡ Feel Free To Comment Down Below๐Ÿ˜‡⬇️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.