Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Pool Day 2018

WALT: Write an reflection of our Pool day

 Yesterday the whole of TPS went to the Lagoon Pools, it was very fun to say for myself. I think we should go there another time during this year this may have been the trip of the year for me. We had a triathlon at the pools but we could not complete it because the diving pool was closed, but we still did our triathlon before we started we got put into 5 different teams.

 I was in group 2 with my friend Toma and there was a challenge when you are strapped with swimming noodle and your partner would have to drag you to the other side and then the other partner would have to drag you back. After all of that we got to on the big hydra slide it was very fun because it felt so good coming down the big slide with water. 

At the end of the day the pools was the best I would really like to go there again with the whole school some photos would be at the end of the blog post.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Amon,
    I really like the way you are using punctuation.I also like the way that you are telling us what you were doing at the pools but maybe next time you can reread your work to make sure it makes sense. Anyways Keep up the awesome blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.