Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Kiwisport Reflection

WALT: Reflect on our experience at kiwisport

Today we had Tennis as our kiwisport, what I enjoyed doing at kiwisport was playing with my partner while having fun at the same time. I also enjoyed learning new techniques and new games for tennis, I really like to continue playing tennis with my friends and also others. 

I learnt how to hit with my fourhand and my 
backhand to hit slowly when close to try make 
an rally so you and your partner could go for a 
long time, and he also taught us how to play a game he did not tell us what the game is called but yous would both have 3 cones on each side, and you would have to try hit the other persons cone if you do you take one of their cones and you just keep going until someone has no more cones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.