Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Cricket Reflection

WAL: Cricket skills for cricket
Today we had P.E and the sport we played was cricket the reason we played cricket is because cricket is our next tournament coming up, first we had to find a buddie and then grab a cone and a ball and put the ball on top of the cone and put the cone in the middle of you and your partner, then someone will have to call out body parts but when they say ball you have to try to grab the ball before your partner grabs the ball. 

After that game we played another game called hit and roll, so the point of this game is try get the person out that is currently batting if they hit the ball and no one catches the ball then the first person to grab the ball, will have to roll it to the bat they are to far they could teleport this is when you throw the ball to someone else but if they do not catch it then bat again.

I was the last bowler my last bowl got the last person out then it was my bat I eventually got out but it was still fun because then I got them out it was funny but I was respectful at the same time.  

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your recount of our Cricket lesson Amon!
    What did you enjoy about this lesson?
    What skill do you need to improve in Cricket?
    Next week, please add an image to your reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback I will definitely use it thanks again.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.