Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Attitude Program

WALT: Write an reflection about our attitude program session

Today we had a session that was about an attitude program. The attitude program was about yourself and who are you and what is your personality. This program was very inspiring, it really helps me being more confident. It was also very helpful by getting to know how people think and what there personality.

The 4 personalities were Lion,Beaver,Golden Retriever and Otters. I was most likely to be a lion's personality because of my character traits.  
Image result for Lion

Who am I ?
I am confident 
I am an Lion, a lion is independent, a lion is a leader and many more outstanding things. A lion is strong, can make things happen, a lion is bold and also works hard.   
I think I can match up with those things and this is the most likely animal/personality that matches who I am.

What do you think?
Who are you ?
😆Feel free to comment down below😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.