Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Hurricanes

Today the Kia Manawanui is researching about natural disasters. The natural disaster I was researching about was Hurricanes because I find Hurricanes very attracting and interesting. According to my research I found out that Hurricanes usually occur in the pacific ocean, I also found out that Hurricanes begin as tropical storms. Another awesome fact about Hurricanes is that the Galveston Hurricane of 1900 remains the deadliest natural disaster in U.S. history.
Image result for hurricane png
One thing I would like to learn about Hurricanes is why do they start as tropical cyclones and not earthquakes or any other natural disaster.
Have you ever experienced a Hurricane ?
😶Comment Down Below😶



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.