Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

E-asttele Maths Test

Today the Kia Manawanui syndicate had an e-asttle maths test it wasn't any type of maths test it was different. This maths test was to see what we already know about decimals and percentages this was to show our Science teacher Mrs Fepuleai  how much we know. One thing I found challenging was answering the questions faster and also thinking of diffrent strategies to get my answer.
Image result for maths pngImage result for strategy png
My next steps will be to think of diffrent strategies to get answers and to work on my decimals and percentages more. What I enjoyed about this test was answering different kind of questions that were even more challenging because I really like challenges. One thing I could improve on is maybe answering slower and taking my time instead of rushing and not thinking about the question.

Would you rather take your time and answer slowly or rush and not think ? Comment down below   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.