Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018

In the holidays I did a lot of exciting things and one of them were with my family the other was with my friends. One exciting thing I did in the holidays was celebrate my birthday by going to the movies and watching a movie called Incredibles 2. The other thing that I got for my birthday was v bucks, v bucks is a sort of money in a game called Fortnite, v bucks is what you buy with real money to be able to buy clothes,axes,gliders and dances. I play this game at least 6 hours a day the other exciting thing that I did in the holidays playing the game Fortnite with my friend because, it was really fun getting kills and winning. This gave me a chance to catch up with my friends and to see how good they are at the game. What I find challenging in Fortnite is surviving the longest and getting at least 3 kills each game.
Image result for v bucks logo pngImage result for fortnite logo png What I am really looking forward to this term is sports and Tongan language week. Why you might be thinking well I am a Tongan myself and I am very proud to be a Tongan and I really like sports especially Rugby. What I want to improve on this term is my maths and building positive relationships because I am not really well with others and I don't really like to speak in front of others that I don't know well. 


  Image result for sharks nrl png   Image result for maths pngImage result for tongan nrl png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.