Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Kiwisport/Volleyball Reflection

WALT: Write an reflection about Kiwisport/Volleyball

Today Kia Manawanui had Kiwisport and volleyball me and my group went to Kiwisport first. The Kiwisport was tennis I felt good to try my best at Kiwisport because I wanted to show the skills I learnt in our last few lessons and it was our last lesson and I wanted to make it worth it. I like the part when we were changing over because I wanted to see other people's skills and sometimes I was tired. I think I need to work on controlling the ball while hitting and to also move around while my opponent was hitting the ball. 

Related image
After tennis we had volleyball because volleyball is the next sport we will be training for the next school tournament. Something I learnt during volleyball was how to serve and rules about volleyball because I did not know much rules about volleyball. I think I need to improve on serving and also spiking because I would love to spike during a game of volleyball.I would like to do more spiking in our next training lessons because I think spiking can get your team a lot of points.Image result for volleyball png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.