Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Kiwisport/Cricket Reflction

Today Kia Manawanui went to kiwisport in  two different groups. And one of the groups went to cricket and the other group went to kiwisport went to kiwisport first and we had tennis. We played a game called doubles and we had two get into a team of two and play against other teams, and the way to win was there would be a square you had to try control the ball to hit the ball into the square. It was very challenging and also very funny because sometimes we would hit the ball and we would lose, but it was funny because we would hit the ball so far or we would would hit the ball and not even make it over the net.    Image result for tennis pngImage result for cricket png
Then we had to swap over and my group went to cricket and the other group went to tennis. When we went to cricket I was bowling first and I got someone out and I had a bat but then unfortunately I got out after a while. So I had to be a fielder and I caught the ball and got someone out but I let someone that didn't have a turn batting and that it was fun to field for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.