Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwisport/Cricket Reflction

WALT: Write an reflection about our Kiwisport/Cricket 

Today Kia Manawanui had Kiwisport/Cricket and we were split into two groups like usal. The first group went to Kiwisport first and the second group went to cricket first. I was in home group one and we had tennis first, so what I enjoyed about tennis was hitting the ball with the rackets and communicating to others I did not know very well. What I learnt at our tennis lesson was how to  hit the ball more soft and how to control the ball.
Image result for tennis png
And then we swapped and home group one went to cricket and home group two went to tennis. And what I enjoyed about Cricket was hitting the ball far with the bat and also getting people out by bowling or catching the ball.What I learnt at Cricket was how to hit the ball and know when to run and when not to run also how to bowl without throwing the ball.

Image result for cricket png
Then after we had Miss Fepuleai have a bowl and bat and she was AWESOME! she would hit so far and we would have to run far away to get the ball and she had the last bat and bowl.   

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Amon,
    I really like the way you added photos to your blog to make it eye catching. I also like the fact that you added a lot of ideas to make your blogpost a year 7 standard. Next time you can try making your blog better by making sure capital letters are in the right place. Other than that, you did a great job!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo lelei Amon,
    I like how you are really specific with your sentences and words in the story but I feel you could try to add photos of our class at Kiwisport and Cricket. You could also check to make sure that your sentences make sense. Otherwise Great work.

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.