Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

🎲Amon Game Review🎲


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name:

I played the game: Game of life
This game is made by the company:Milton Bradley Company in 1963, had some differences from later versions.
I played this game with:: Miss Fepuleai, Corale,


The purpose of this game is to (Hint: how do you win this game?):you have to count who ever has the most money at the end wins.

My favourite thing about this game was:Having fun with others and teachers.

One thing I didn’t like about this game was:We did not know how to play exactly

This game is good to play by yourself/with a friend/with a group because:Friends because you have fun and would show you are using social well being in Haura.



I would rate this game 8 out of 10 because:it was not really that fun but this what I think it would be rated.

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be:Make people in different colours.


This game is better/worse/different from (the game you played last week) because:Different to last week’s game because the game I played last week was called connect four.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.